Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

A Little Bit About Me


A little bit about me

First of all, thank you for looking at my blog.  

Music is my life and I live for going to see bands play live and discovering new bands and music.  Over the past few years I have seen some brilliant bands and met some amazing people, so I thought I would set up a blog and share some of my experiences with you.

Please note that the write ups I have included are MY findings and MY opinions of that band on THAT particular night.  I understand that musicians are only human and that everyone has an off day, so if I give a band a bad write up you will find that I will go and see that band again somewhere different just to see if it is the band that is bad, if they were having an off day or if it was the venue that did not suit them.  None of my write ups are written to offend.  They just reflect my findings at that particular show.  

I hope you enjoy my reviews and if one of them inspires you to go see any of the bands then I will be a happy bunny.

No comments: