Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Review of 2013

Thank you to each and every one of you that has taken the time to look at my little blog since I started it in May. 

Each year for the past few years I have kept a record of the shows that I have been to and the number of individual band sets that I have seen each year.  As a close to the year I thought I would share with you the statistics for 2013.

This year I have attended 33 concerts, 2 one day festivals and 1 weekend festival.  This took me to 18 venues in 10 towns/cities.

All in all I have seen 145 individual band sets with the top three most seen bands being:





Lacey x 10










                                                                            Patent Pending x 7












Fearless Vampire Killers x 5








I have already got a few concerts planned for 2014 and will be bringing you the reviews as soon as the dates come around.  Until then, thank you again for taking the time to read my blog and I wish you and yours a very happy and safe 2014

No comments: